We are a Barcelona based mobile agency. We create digital experiences rooted in human-centered insights. We started launching our own digital products. Our experience as creators of successful startups is what gives us the knowledge to help companies to innovate. We follow a user centered and collaborative approach, working from discovery and ideation, to development & launch.
We'd love to hire you!
Are you an React JS Developer eager to work on challenging projects that involve fresh technologies? Are you really passionate about creating new digital products and business models? Come and join us! At Bemobile, we are looking for extraordinary people to be part of our team.
We are an innovation agency with a bunch of cheerful people from different cultures, passionate about what we do. We know... every job offer says the same thing... But we can prove it, meet us and you'll see!
Role & Responsibilities:
We are looking for a React Developer to complete our Bemobile Development Team and expand our portfolio of digital products and services.
Initially you will work for a single project of a video game client; a well known company with a worldwide presence. Main function will be to develop internal tools for this client in order to perform video games. The project is planned to have an initial duration between 6 and 8 months, and the dedicated team is expected to grow in the incoming months.
Once this big initial project is finished, you will be involved in other projects with our actual clients having the possibility to co-lead the web development subdivision and.
Experience and knowledge:
- Web development with React JS / Redux / Typescript.
- With knowledge in: CSS, SASS, LESS, Git, REST APIs, NPM, Webpack, Babel, Lodash, Husky, Eslint, Prettier.
- Experience with Jest, Cypress or other React testing libraries.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Nice to have knowledge in micro frontends, React Native and NodeJS.
- English - intermediate
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, reliable, and hard working person.
- Be a member of a highly skilled agile software development team, able to be team player, proactive and to manage your own time.
- Communication skills and client management.
Perks of working at Bemobile:
- People first. We empower your professional growth and encourage you to assume new challenges.
- Be part of Bemobile project. If you have an entrepreneur soul, Bemobile is a great place to learn.
- Have the opportunity to learn in a leading company with a startup/ entrepreneur approach.
- Casual & Young environment.
- Full-time indefinite contract.
- 23 vacation days per year.
- Bemoleraning English (English as a social benefit): You can sign up for Bemobile's English classes program to constantly continue improving this language, which drives our professional development and our cultural enrichment.
- Internal training program, which includes innovation and learning work groups.
- Frequent team-building events and dynamics to share knowledge and learnings from projects or simply spend time together, get to know each other better and have some fun!